For Healthcare Professionals
- Efficient use of time: quick and easy to apply.
- Designed to connect easily to continuous drainage.2,9
- A gentle solution for challenging situations including exposed bowel, fungating tumours and small, deep sinuses.
- Any nurse can use: limited specialist training required.
- Enables accurate fluid measurement and testing: important for maintaining
fluid levels and electrolyte balances.2
- Easy inspection and cleaning without removing the pouch, using the Access Window.TM. 2,9
For Patient Quality of Life
- Promotes comfort.1
- Helps to contain odour.2,9,10
- Enables greater mobility1,2,6,7 in hospital or at home.
- Product is designed to be non-invasive easy and quick to apply and inspect.
- Supports a safer environment. No electric leads or tubes.5,6,7
- Fewer product changes helps ensure less disruption to the patient.
- eakin Wound Pouches™ can stay in place for multiple days, achieving a greater wear time than dressings.
- Nursing time is reduced as the product is quick to apply and the frequency of product change is reduced.2
- Access Windows™ allow instant access to the wound for inspecting or irrigating without having to remove the eakin Wound Pouch™.
- Patient can be managed in the home environment, ensuring cost savings to the hospital and/or insurance company.
- Ease of application and use ensures nurse training is easy, short in duration and can be self-directed.
- eakin Wound Pouches™ do not require additional componentry or reliance on resources such as electricity to be functional.