Terms and Conditions
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
By agreeing to our terms & conditions, you are consenting that your request for samples or additional information, including the details you supply, be sent to TG Eakin Ltd and copied to the appointed distributor of TG Eakin Ltd in the country in which you live. The information you supply will therefore be shared between the two companies.
The appointed distributor or TG Eakin Ltd will then send the samples or information to you at the address supplied. Your personal details will not be shared with any other company or organization outside of the Eakin Group. Either TG Eakin Ltd or its appointed distributor in your country may also contact you for feedback on the samples requested or to advise you of other products available.
15 Ballystockart road
Tel: +44 (0)28 9187 1000
This website and its content is copyright of TG Eakin – ©TG Eakin Ltd 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without our written permission.
Ostomy Awareness Day competition
Terms and Conditions Eakin
The competition is organised by
TG Eakin Ltd
15 Ballystockart Road
Comber, Co.Down, BT23 5QY
All queries relating to this competition should be emailed to [email protected]
1. This is ‘comment on the post’ competition. It simply involves answering a question in comments. There will be 1 prize draw winner on each day – 1st, 2nd and 3rd October 2020, the winners will receive an Amazon gift voucher.
2. The competition starts on Thursday 1st October. The closing date for entry will be Saturday 3rd October at 11pm UTC. Entries after this date will not be included in the competition.
3. To enter you must be over the age of 18. Employees of TG Eakin or their family members and business partners of TG Eakin shall not be permitted to enter this competition on Facebook.
4. Entrants must follow the instructions post and share their answer on the post.
5. The winners will be selected randomly by TG Eakin and contacted by email on Friday 2nd October. If the winners do not reply within 72 hours, this person will lose his or her right to the prize and a replacement winner will be selected. TG Eakin will hold no responsibly for the chosen winners not receiving the information.
6. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another product.
7. By entering the competition you are granting permission for your photograph’s, story, images and name to be used by TG Eakin online at www.eakin.eu and other communications. Participation in the competition gives the organizer the right to use the participant’s Photograph’s along with the name first name of the participant on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TGEakin without informing or getting permission from the participant. By participating in the competition, the winners give permission for his or her first name and location publicized in the competition post.
8. You are providing your information to TG Eakin and not to any other party. The organizer holds the right to delete or edit the competition. In no way is this competition linked to, sponsored by or administered by Facebook.