My pouch is not sticking
- The skin surrounding the stoma should be clean and dry before applying a new pouch.
- When cleaning the skin around the stoma, cover the stoma with a tissue to prevent the output contacting the skin.
- Avoid using wet or baby wipes as they can interfere with adhesion.
- Check that the hole in the stoma pouch is the right size.
- If there is a lot of hair on the skin surrounding the stoma – shave it off – protect the stoma with a tissue to prevent causing damage to the stoma.
- Only shave on alternate weeks to protect the skin.
See below for product recommendations.
eakin Cohesive SLIMS®
Your Everyday Seal eakin Cohesive SLIMS® provide everyday skin protection and security from unexpected leaks. Use when there is no or limited peristomal skin irritation and no other stoma complications.
You will be redirected to our US partner’s website to fulfil your sample request.