My pouch is not sticking
- The skin surrounding the stoma should be clean and dry before applying a new pouch.
- When cleaning the skin around the stoma, cover the stoma with a tissue to prevent the output contacting the skin.
- Avoid using wet or baby wipes as they can interfere with adhesion.
- Check that the hole in the stoma pouch is the right size.
- If there is a lot of hair on the skin surrounding the stoma – shave it off – protect the stoma with a tissue to prevent causing damage to the stoma.
- Only shave on alternate weeks to protect the skin.
See below for product recommendations.
eakin Cohesive® small
The Extra Protector. eakin Cohesive® small is our thickest seal that prevents leaks for those with looser output such as high output stomas, loose or watery output or urine. The thicker seal can also be stretched and moulded easily around irregular shaped stomas less than 50mm.
You will be redirected to our US partner’s website to fulfil your sample request.