My pouch is not sticking
- The skin surrounding the stoma should be clean and dry before applying a new pouch.
- When cleaning the skin around the stoma, cover the stoma with a tissue to prevent the output contacting the skin.
- Avoid using wet or baby wipes as they can interfere with adhesion.
- Check that the hole in the stoma pouch is the right size.
- If there is a lot of hair on the skin surrounding the stoma – shave it off – protect the stoma with a tissue to prevent causing damage to the stoma.
- Only shave on alternate weeks to protect the skin.
See below for product recommendations.
Small eakin Cohesive® Seals
The Extra Protector eakin Cohesive® small seals provide maximum skin protection and absorption capacity. They prevent leaks even for those with high fluid content and will help to increase pouch wear time. Ideal for high output stomas, loose or watery output or urostomy
You will be redirected to our US partner’s website to fulfil your sample request.