Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The following explains the cookies we use and why.
- Make our website work as you’d expect (ASP.NET_SessionId – used by your website to improve the customer experience e.g. items in basket)
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site.
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Allowing us to present graphics to you in a user friendly manner ie. the main site banner
- Tab display on web pages for improved content layout (ie. animated and collapsible divs use the following temporary cookies fcspersistslider2)
- Understanding your location so we can present relevant website content (i.e. EakinCountry) NB. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
We also make use of the following third party cookies
Google Analytics Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Less than a day
End of Session